Job Opportunity: Inside Sales Specialist06/05/21
Jellagen currently have an exciting opportunity for an Inside Sales Specialist to join their growing team. This is a full-time role which will be office based in the Cardiff area. As the Inside Sales Specialist, you will be responsible for supporting the success of the company by increasing sales and help implement the commercial strategy. The role will include liaising with distributors, managing existing customer accounts and prospecting for new leads.
We are looking for an enthusiastic person to join our dynamic team. You should be a self-starter with the attributes to manage the full sales cycle with a strong desire to close sales. As part of the Jellagen team you should be prepared to be involved in all aspects of the business as required.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
As the Inside Sales Specialist you will report to the Head of Sales and Inside Sales Manager. Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing incoming sales enquiries and maintaining a knowledge of your customers and stakeholders. You will be speaking with distributors, conducting telesales, managing customer issues, and supporting online sales.
- Implementing and maintaining sales campaigns together with the commercial team. This will include identifying relevant leads and making high volumes of outgoing calls.
- Identifying, defining, and optimising CRM features and maintaining an up-to-date database of all sales activities.
- Working closely with the Commercial Team to update sales forecasts, providing facts and figures to support management, as needed.
- Working closely with the Manufacturing Team to ensure delivery of our products to customers and distributors.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
To be successful in your application we expect you to have:
- Proven sales experience in a target-driven role – with excellent time management skills.
- Ability to conduct phone/zoom calls with customers.
- A working knowledge of CRM systems/database management
- Relevant experience in the Life Sciences Industry
- Foreign Languages (French or Italian) would be an advantage.
- Ability to follow instructions closely with great attention to detail.
- Excellent numeracy and literacy and skilled use of MS Office software
- Ability to hunt leads from an array of sources including the internet and academic literature.
- Full (clean) UK driving license is preferred.
- Applicant must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Role: Inside Sales Specialist
Location: Rumney, Cardiff (With occasional UK travel)
To apply for this position please send CV and Covering Letter to email@example.com